Need to create a new email address at your domain? Follow these steps to create it.
- Start by logging into the client area on StormWeb
- Under your hosting plan, click on the E-mail Accounts link
- Click on the Create Account button in the top right corner
- Enter a username (which will become the first part of the email address before the @ symbol)
- Enter a password for the account or click the dice icon to generate a random password.
- Check the Max button beside Email Quota to allow the email account to use up to your hosting plan's storage limit.
- Click on the Create Account button
You can now access the email account from the web using webmail or by configuring your email software or device to connect to the new account.